Welcome to the Ironbridge International Institute for Cultural Heritage online submission platform.
Below you will find a list of our open call for papers, and full paper submission forms from previous conferences. Please select the appropriate conference and complete the form. You will be asked to complete some basic contact information, and to upload your abstract/paper.
If you require any further assistance, please contact email@example.com
The IIICH team.
Please follow the guidelines closely to ensure inclusion in the conference proceedings:
- Papers should be submitted in Word format only (PDFs are not accepted)
- Size: A4 portrait
- File size no larger than 2MB
- Papers should normally be no more than 5000 words in length, excluding references, tables and graphics.
- Papers should be typewritten, using Times New Roman, 12 point size.
- Lines should be single-spaced
- Each page numbered consecutively
- Please include a title page. This should contain only the paper title in bold 14 point font, followed by the author name(s), institutional affiliation, country of the author(s), and email address of the lead author, in regular 12 point font.
- Tables, diagrams, maps and photographs should be inserted in the paper. Please avoid too heavy picture files (your paper should not be larger than 2MB). Remember to provide copyright information.
- Footnotes should be avoided. Essential notes should be numbered in the text and grouped together at the end of each chapter.
- All headings should be in size 12. Please use bold 12 point font for the section heading style, and regular italic 12 point font for the sub-heading style. Please avoid level three sub-headings.
For further detail, style examples, and information about referencing, please visit: