Welcome to the Ironbridge International Institute for Cultural Heritage online submission platform.
Below you will find a list of our open call for papers, and full paper submission forms from previous conferences. Please select the appropriate conference and complete the form. You will be asked to complete some basic contact information, and to upload your abstract/paper.
If you require any further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The IIICH team.
The Thrill of the Dark: Heritages of Fear, Fascination and Fantasy
- Your abstract should be no more than 300 words and should be uploaded in Word format
- Please include the paper title, author names and affiliated organisations / universities on the abstract document
- Please include up to three key words at the end of your abstract (e.g. Architecture, Tourism, Sustainability)
- Please do not include personal contact details on your abstract document (email address, phone number), these are collected when you complete the online form.
- All abstracts received by the deadline will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of your abstract. Please check your junk mail folder, as occasionally our emails are filtered as spam.
For the full Call for Papers, please click here: www.thethrillofthedark.wordpress.com